- 2 tsp. Carapelli Organic EVOO
- 1 head broccoli
- ½ cup pasta water, divided
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 8 oz. mezzi-rigatoni
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup diced fresh mozzarella (6 oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
STEP 1 Preheat oven to 425° F.
STEP 2 Chop broccoli florets, keeping the tender stems. Toss in EVOO and season with salt and pepper. Place on cookie sheet and roast until florets are crispy, about 15 minutes.
STEP 3 While the broccoli is roasting, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add a generous pinch of salt and the pasta. Cook according to package directions. Reserve ½ cup of the pasta water and then drain the pasta.
STEP 4 Toss the hot pasta with the roasted broccoli, sun-dried tomatoes, and ¼ cup of the pasta water. Fold in the mozzarella, parsley, and remaining pasta water as desired. Season to taste with salt and pepper.